Tuesday, March 11, 2014


Today is Day 7 of the Shazzy Fitness Move Groove and Amen Fitness Challenge! It's our last day of the fitness challenge. Today, we got to choose any 2 classes, plus a bonus class to do. My first one is Victory (on In the Beginning Video). I love this class. It has an African beat (music). I love the arm movements. I think the prayer hands that we do in it, is really cool! For the second class. I chose Triumph (on Time to Dance video). It also has an African beat (music). I love the arm movements. Along, with the hip roll. This class is a lot of fun! For the Bonus class (on Time to Dance video), it was another fun class. I absolutely loved the arm rolling movements. If you would like to purchase these 2 videos, click on the link on the right side of my web site. Right now, they are 2 for $29.99. I hope that you enjoyed hearing about this fitness challenge, as much as I enjoyed telling you about it!

No comments: