Thursday, October 9, 2014

I recently made one of the best tasting chocolate chip cookies that I have had in a long time! I was asked to do a new book review. In fact, it’s an E-Book. The name of it is: “The Secret to Gum-Free, Gluten Free Baking” By Alta Mantsch.

What I reviewed was her Chocolate Chip Cookies. I had to do a little substituting (as I cannot have sugar or coconut). I am use to this kind of thing though. I thought the addition of the molasses gave them a fabulous taste. I am so excited about using gelatin instead of gums! I think this is a genius idea that Alta (the cookbook author) has come up with! I loved the taste of the cookies. In fact, other folks that tasted the cookies (who do not have to eat gluten free) loved them! They asked for seconds, and thirds, etc. I look forward to baking many other items in her new cookbook!
You can order the cookbook here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O892V4W/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
If you want to check out here website: http://www.tastyeatsathome.com

No comments: