Monday, August 31, 2009

REAL TEENS REAL ISSUES by T. Suzanne Eller

I just read Real Issues Real Teens by T. Suzanne Eller. I was so blessed to have won this book in a contest that she had on her blog. Go check out her blog, by the way, http://www.tsuzanneeller.com
Back to the book review. This was a way cool book! To sit and read what is actually on teens and young adult minds was just incredible. They covered so many topics. A lot of parents would (and do) freak out when young people tell them personal things. then, that's when they shut up and don't communicate with their parents. If we parents can learn not to freak out, then they will spill their guts to us. Just like they did and do to Suzanne Eller.
I think about the time that Suzanne had to have put in with this young people to interview them. I can't even imagine the task. I want to personally thank you Suzy for taking that time to do it. Also, for then putting it on print!
I will cherish your book forever. I am presently going to school to pursue Christian Counseling. I think this book will be a great resource book!

1 comment:

Suzanne Eller said...

Thanks for the awesome review!