Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bible Verses to Replace A Faulty Message In Our MInds

Fill in this blank: I've always thought, "If only I had ________ I'd be happy and fulfilled.
Now, read over this list of Bible Verses to help replace this faulty script we play in our minds.

Matthew 5:8 - Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.


Psalm 91:15 - He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.


Micah 6:8 - He has showed you, O man what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.


Romans 15:4 - For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.


Ecclesiastes 3:11 - He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.


1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.


1 John 4:16 - And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.


Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


1 Chronicles 16:8 - Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.


Ecclesiastes 5:20 - He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keep him occupied with gladness of heart.


Deuteronomy 4:39 - Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.


I Thessalonians 3: 5 - May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.


Hebrews 2:1 - We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.


James 1:2,3 - Consider is pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.


Hebrews 2:18 - Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.


Hebrews 11:7 - By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.


James 3:17 - But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

No comments: