Monday, December 1, 2008

100 Ways to Simplify Your Life by Joyce Meyer Book Review

This was such an awesome book! It was so easy to understand. If ever there was a book written for me, this is it! It also appeared on my "to read list" at just the right time. In fact, I have been dealing with this very thing, how to eliminate things in my life that are causing me too much stress. So, now you know what the book is about. Joyce writes this book as if she is sitting across from you at the kitchen table. It's so down to earth (like she is). I think that it would help female or male to simplify things in their life. It was a great read. I highly recommend it to anyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've just started this book and I'm VERY excited about it! I'm only on Chapter 3, but I love it so far!