Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time With Grandparents


I have been extremely busy this summer.My oldest son had surgery the end of May. He had to have surgery to remove part of his stomach. This was due to having not one but two ulcers in his stomach that had eaten holes in his stomach. Therefore, bacteria was spilling into his stomach and making him very sick! In fact, he almost lost his life. But.....God had a plan for his life. The Lord knew he still had much for my Son to accomplish before he left this earth!  Please, continue to pray for his complete healing. Also, that he turns his life back over to the Lord. Also, his wife that she give God control over her life as well. Thanks so much my faithful readers!


Now, here is a picture of my Grandson and I that was taken on my Birthday recently. He is 3 yrs old. I know that God has great and Awesome plans for him.
 Have a Blessed Day!
Jeanie

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I hear ya about a busy Summer! Ours is already completely booked!

I'm glad to hear that your Son is improving daily :) I'll continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Luv the picture of you & your Grandson!

May said...

We will be praying for you and family. God bless