Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Sun is Snowing by C. JoyBell C. with book review

ISBN: 978-1-4490-7213-1



Published by AuthorHouse UK


Book Review:

This book, The Sun is Snowing, is Awesome! It is a book of poetry. The author, (Charity)C. JoyBell C. writes with such passion! Her words jump off the pages and into your heart. As I read each page in her book, I thought I could pick one favorite poem, but I can't. The reason being, each one is so special, so unique in it's own way. I can tell you that you will read how deeply she loves. You will hear it in her words. Many of her poems are like love stories to people or to the Lord. I love this book! I will keep it and cherish it forever!
I have a feeling this won't be her last book. I look forward to reading many more of Charity's writing. My prayer for her is that God richly blesses her for writing this book!

If you would like to purchase this book, you can get there by going to: http://www.thesunissnowing.com/

3 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Thank you so much, Jeanie!!!!! I just saw this now!!!!! Oh, I am just about to fly to Rome!!!!! And I am so glad that I caught this first!!!!! I'm flying out on Monday!!!! I'm extremely busy!!!!! I could just cry!!!!! My goodness!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!! ♥ ♥

Donna Bragg said...

Thank you sister for your continuous faithfulness in being a good sister and friend. I wish you were here right now, I would hug you! I love to meet you in person someday. If not, I will for sure see you in the KINGDOM! I love ya sister! GOD bless you and you do to further the KINGDOM.

Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna

C. JoyBell C. said...

Jeanie, thank you, again, for this review. :)

Have you been able to write a review on my Amazon site? :) If not, I do invite you to. :)

Take care ♥