Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday McLinky Answered Prayers

Monday night is another McLinky Blog Hop. This week it is on "Answered Prayers"

Wow! This is Amazing because so many times in my life God has answered my prayers! I have been a born again believer for 25 years now! I have learned over the years that God is not a magic Jeanie to just doill out whatever I want. He does give us the desires of our heart thoguh. Don't get me wrong. I have learned it's best to say (when praying) I want your will in this situation about such and such. In other words, not my will, but your will Lord.
Okay, for answered prayers. The Lord has answered my prayers concerning my marriage. My husband and I are about to celebrate 26 years of marriage. When we were married about 5 years we were having some great difficulties. We were both just about to call it quits. I have faithfully kept seeking the Lord all these years. We have never gotten a divorce! Praise the Lord! It's not perfect, but.....it's getting better everyday! Trust me when I tell you, It has only been by God!

-->
MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: