Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Time For A Change!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I poated anything on my web site! So, many things have been going on in my life! As a matter of fact, a good way to describe it is that I have shifted into the fast lane on the highway! I am not here today to tell you that though.

My heart is quite heavy as I watch a very dear family to me, destroy each other! It is a very large family (12 brothers and sisters). There are many issues in this family! It is extremly dysfunctional! There are addictions and compulsions! None of them believe in going to therapy for counseling to get some help (to make any positive changes in their lives). I say it's time for a change! Then, there is one more thing that is very much grieving me (besides all these other things) is that none of them have a personal relationship with the Lord!

Recently, they lost their father. Instead, of grieving over the loss of their father some of them were actually verbally fighting! Instead of joining together as a family to get through the loss of their father it has made them split apart, basically. I know their father is looking down from Heaven right now, and is not happy about what he is seeing!

I ask you my readers, to pray for this family! They really need it!

Thanks and God Bless!
Jeanie

No comments: