Monday, August 30, 2010

Designer Inspired Purses All On Sale! Juicy Couture Inspired, Fleur De Lis, Guicci Inspired, Fendi INspired

I have Inspired  Handbags On Sale. I am trying to move them out to make room for fall and winter.


 I am also trying to raise funds for a brand new ministry called Tears To Treausres. This is a minsitry for abortion recovery. That is for women and men who have experienced abortion and are now dealing with the after effects of it. Also, for counseling women and girls to make other choices if they find themselves in a crisis pregnancy. This is a pro-life ministry. If you would like to check the ministry out, you can go to http://www.tearstotreasures.com/  If you would like to talk to me about abortion, I would love to talk to you too. I found myself in a crisis pregnancy when I was 16 yrs old. I made the choice to have an abortion and I have regretted it ever since. It has effected every part of my life. I have been saved for 25 yrs, but I was never healed from having my abortion. I am here to tell you, there is help to be had!



If you would like to purchase a purse then check them out on the right side of the web site. You can pay with paypal. Just click on the paypal button amd it will take you to paypal. If you have any questions please, feel free to contact me.

God Bless!
Jeanie

No comments: