Sunday, May 2, 2010

Coach Designer Inspired Purses on Ebay, Fleur De Lis Purses

I have some designer inspired purses listed on ebay. You can get there by going to: http://myworld.ebay.com/jeanies_heavenly_treasures

I have some Coach inspired handbags. I have Fleur De Lis handbags. I have a Jimmy Choo designer inspired. I have a Dooney & Bourke Designer inspired handbag.

I also have some used designer jeans for sale too. I have Abercrombie & Fitch. I have those in womans, girls, and boys. I have a pair of Juicy Couture pink shorts.
I also have some plus size womans jeans on Ebay too. They are both size 18 long.

If you purchase something because of seeing this blog article, please, let me know!


Please, Note, 10% of all my sales goes to help a ministry for abortion recovery. That means for woman and men who have been affected by abortion. It is Biblical Based Recovery Group. I know about this first hand because I had an abortion when I was 16 yrs old. I got saved when I was 24 yrs old. Even though I got saved, I was not healed from my abortion. The Biblical Based Recovery Group that Tears To Treasures uses is Forgiven and Set Free.Today, I walk not only in God's forgiveness but, also in His light! Praise Be to God! Thank You Jesus! You can check out the ministry by going to: http://tearstotreasures.com/


If you want to check out the new You Tube Video my son just made me of my handbags you can go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxH21E5P3H0


Thanks and have a Blessed Day!
Jeanie





No comments: