Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This That and the Other Thing: Taking it Deeper Tuesday: Losing Control and Liking It#links

This That and the Other Thing: Taking it Deeper Tuesday: Losing Control and Liking It#links
I so agree with what Kim said. I have raised one teen and have another one home right now. He is 19 so I have gone through a lot of teen years already. He even says tht he wants to be respected. When he says that he is talking about being treated as an adult. Being as he is my baby that is sometimes very hard to do! lol He is also my guninea pig so to speak as I am going to school to become a Christian Counselor. I want to specialize in kids. So....I work ever so much on letting go of the control! I did a review on this book. Check it out on my blog. Thanks Ruth for doing this discussion and link thing! God Bless!

No comments: